Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Anticipation and things not going as planned.

Anticipation
I took this photo before midnight last night with the intention that it was to be a before photo with the after to follow, needles to say I was disappointed as things did not go as planned. Just after the eclipse around 4.15 am
At 2 am I went out to take a phase two photo but the moon was no where to be found I walked around the block probably not a good idea to begin with, and stayed up and took the car to a few open beach spots at 3.30 am hoping to see the eclipse, I could see the moon barely at one location through the clouds had more luck at the next beach and took the above photo before the moon disappeared behind the clouds. All in all things did not go as planned but I'm glad of the exprience.
All in all it was quite an adventure I haven't done an allnighter since my younger years, an early night for me today.